In this silly, interactive Valentine's Day story, a grumpy dog makes a surprising discovery about friendship as he tries to outwit an ornery kitten who has stolen his only valentine. Toddlers and preschoolers will have a blast tracing, making choices, and dancing to help Cocoa coax the kitten to cooperate in this funny board book.
With zany, minimalist art from illustrator Beth Hughes, and a good helping of silly antics, this delightful seasonal book will capture your littlest readers' imaginations and help them be a little less cranky and a little more loving this Valentine's Day.
Cocoa's Cranky Valentine is perfect for
- 2 to 6-year-olds, who will love participating in the story
- exploring friendships with those who are different from you
- fans of Press Here, There's a Monster in Your Book, and There's a Dragon in Your Book
- dog lovers and cat lovers or anyone whose heart melts at animal friendships
- reading aloud, and laughing along, at story time and bedtime
- a fun Valentine's Day surprise to enjoy year after year
If you enjoy Cocoa's Cranky Valentine, check out Cocoa's Cranky Christmas for the holidays.